Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WEDDING!!!!!!

Well I am back in Charleston for wedding #2!  Six months since the last wedding so I guess it is time to do another one!  Bladen and Liz will be married on Saturday and we are all slowly coming into town.   I went to Terri's (remember The Gown Boutique of Charleston!) to try my dress on for the last time and it looks great.  She will deliver my dress and Liz's dress Saturday morning.  Liz's dress is so pretty and I know she is going to be a gorgeous bride!

Hannah's house will be full with guests.  Her cousins will be staying with her for the first time and her good friend Jessica and her husband Arv.  I am sure they will all have a great time together!  Those crazy Brannon kids!!!!!

Bladen will be driving in tomorrow.  He and the guys will be playing golf on Friday and luncheon on Sat.  Had to find something to keep the guys busy during the day Sat. to keep them out of trouble while the girls are getting ready!!!  Bob also will be driving in Thursday so once he gets here then the gang will all be here!!!!!

Well that is all for now.  Will update later!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment